WordPress themes are hard to pass by, right? Some are not only strikingly appealing, but they also do deliver great functionality giving you maximum value for your money. That’s what we’re looking at today with Void Coders WordPress Themes.
Who are these themes are ideal for? Pretty much people/businesses seeking to showcase their product, service or brand in the most simplistic and appealing manner.
What to know about the themes
- It is built with Live page builder elementor.
- It has a modern and clean design, super comfortable to customize and easy to use
- It has a perfect pixel design
- The themes use a bootstrap framework giving you up to 15+ attractive page layouts.
Let’s take an example of one of our most popular theme-Anevo Personal Portfolio Theme. It comes with the following features:
- 3 Versions of Portfolio layouts
- Inner page templates
- Responsive & retina ready
- Portfolio design widget
- Varying portfolio listing layouts
- Single layout portfolio
- Portfolio list gallery layout
- Team member (s) widget
- A single blog page
Should we go on? Follow link for full list of the additional features and more themes.
What should you consider before buying a theme? Below are few tips.
- Watch the demo video to help fully evaluate and understand the theme
- Consider how you’d actually feel using the theme
- Simplicity-it’s always the ultimate sophistication
- Browser compatibility and mobile as well. The theme might look perfect on the browser you’re using but broken on other browsers
- The Supported plugins
- Support options when you need help.
- Responsiveness (an obvious standard)
- Consider a theme using standard functionality
- Customization of the theme
- The pricing of course
Do you want to start a website project? Start browsing through our range of free and premium themes. If you however still have a burning question, we’re always ready to hear you via our contact us center.