This plugin adds a new element/widget to Elementor Page Builder. It helps you to showcase your blog posts and custom post type with custom taxonomy in five different styles.
Additionally, you are now able to show not only your default posts by WordPress but also anything you create as a custom post type (excluding-meta tags/values). Pagination will also be added so users can easily navigate through the posts.
What Does This plugin give you?
Post Grid Styles:
1. Grid Layout
2. List Layout
3. Minimal Grid
4. First Big post then Grid
5. First Big post then list
1. Filter with a general post or Custom post type
2. Filter Custom taxonomy (all category/tags or your desired custom made category, i.e: taxanomy=portfolio-category )
3. Filter Custom terms (i.e: which category)
4. Number of posts
5. Post Offset to skip first (x) posts
6. Order by
7. 3 image styles for featured images to show up
8. Sticky control
Note: This plugin is an addon of Elementor (https://wordpress.org/plugins/elementor )Page Builder and will only work with Elementor Page Builder installed. And your elementor should be up to date to latest version
How-to video ( by a user ):
You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.