LMS stands for Learning Management System.
What is it? Are there any tools related to this to maintain the website?
The first one’s answer is LMS means to create online courses to teach people through online. The second one’s answer is yes. The LMS plugins also assist to run the online courses. The more featuring tools you use, the more your site will be developed.
Why Do You Need LMS Plugins?
To get started with the corresponding LMS plugins, explore basic requirements.
- Open an account with WP hosting provider.
- Domain name. If you don’t have, get help from e-commerce hosting providers.
- Follow the guidelines on how to install WordPress.
Do you have any idea why they are so inevitable? Because-
- Advanced course info and course planning.
- Integration of both BuddyPress and bbPress.
- Written tests and quizzes.
- Students inscription.
- Automatic email notification.
- Financial advertising tools.
LMS Plugins for WordPress 2019
Having trouble to send back assignments? Or may have course planning problem? Let’s check out the features of LMS tools can solve these problems or not.
Are you a newbie in WordPress? Searching for the easiest one to solve course learning related crux? LifterLMS is your desired one.
- Best integration with third-party toolkits.
- Drag and drop page facility.
- Weekly test and quiz plan.
- Options for drip contents, multimedia and course building.
- Connectivity with Facebook.
More than 500 major universities and companies over the world use LearnDash. Why? The fastest loading and online course design are the reason. Take a look at the features set.
- Multisite enabling.
- Built-in dynamic forums.
- Support all media types such as- image, audio, video and Google Docs.
- Schedule based tools for drip feeding content.
- Displays a grade book.
An ordinary tool to organize learning courses is LearnPress. Only pay for LearnPress Compatible Theme. The other add-ons are free to boost up learning site.
- Multiple admins for site management.
- Gamify course.
- Paid membership, content dripping and WooCommerce add-on are available.
- Payment integrations are- Stripe, Authorize.net and 2Checkout.
- Learning page template has designed for course curriculum.
Comparative View of LMS Plugins
|bbPress and BuddyPress||Yes||Yes||No|
|Create and handle the course||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Badges and certificates||Yes||Yes||Yes|
From the database, LifterLMS is the best to use. All you want to achieve, all together in it. If you need more functions available with paid one, LearnDash is perfect. Do compare and select which one is perfect for maintaining your learning website.
Which one have you chosen? LifterLMS Vs LearnDash Vs LearnPress?